Choose from our two accurate measuring techniques to help you pick the right rings.
1. MEASURE AN EXISTING RING
- Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
- Measure the internal diameter of the ring (in mm).
- Use our chart to determine your ring size.
2. USE A STRING OR PIECE OF PAPER TO GET THE PERIMETER
- Wrap a string or piece of paper around your ring finger. It should just fit properly.
- Mark a point on the string/paper where it overlaps forming a circle exactly, get the length with a ruler.
- Decide the ring size according to the following size chart.